Do you want to take your hiring processes to the next level? If so, an applicant tracking system (ATS) is the way to do it. ATS software helps you organize job postings and keep tabs on each stage of the recruitment process while streamlining applicant reviews. But, with so many options out there, how do you pick one that’s right for your business? And how do you set it up and make the most of its features? With a few best practices and our recommendation, the HireME ATS, embark on your path to a streamlined recruitment system that gets you the best position fills.
With so many Applicant Tracking Systems available, it can be tricky to find the one that’s the best fit for your company. Each system’s features and capacities vary, so crafting a move-in strategy means mapping out just how much you need to get the job done. That requires you to ask yourself some questions:
• How many job postings do you post each month, and how many openings do you typically need to fill?
• Does the ATS need to integrate with other software or systems?
• How many applications do you typically receive for each job opening?
• How much data do you need to store on each applicant?
• Do you require hiring teams to collaborate and track applicants in real-time?
Once you’ve answered these questions, you’ll be able to better select an ATS that fits your needs.
Once you have chosen an ATS, it’s time to get up to speed on its features and setup. Make sure you take some time to dive into learning:
• Learn the data categories that are available in the ATS – this helps you know which information you needs to collect and which fields to prioritize in the front-end
• Create effective job postings – content writing is essential here, so make sure you craft posts that are accurate, concise, and compelling
• Benchmark performance by noting which postings (and content) attract more applicants, so you can make adjustments to future postings
• Set up tracking and follow-up emails to help manage every applicant from start to finish
• Configure roles and set user permissions within the ATS so that different team members can access the information they need to make well-informed decisions
At HireME, we understand how important it is to have an ATS that runs smoothly and is optimized for efficiency. That’s why we’ve built a streamlined platform that allows you to quickly and easily post jobs, search and track applicants, and communicate with teams and candidates. Our users also enjoy:
• Intuitive and easy-to-use tools, from job postings to applicant tracking to team collaboration
• Quick synchronization with multiple job boards
• Automation to save time in the recruitment process
• Integration with other software
• Active support for any technical problems
We know you value an ATS that will grow with you and your business. By understanding your objectives and providing features that fit your needs, HireME ATS is the tool you need to bring efficient and effective recruitment processes to your company. That’s why we encourage you to take a free trial — now. With HireME ATS, you’ll be able to make the most of streamlined recruitment processes and a full suite of features that are easy to use and implement. So, why wait? Take a free trial today and experience what an ATS should be.